The Datacard® SP35 card printer delivers an unbeatable combination of high performance and low cost for low-volume card programs. It is like nothing you have seen before for issuing ID cards, gift and loyalty cards, membership cards, hotel room keys and more.
The SP35 card printer gives you fast print speeds, superb image quality and simple operation at a value price. Good looks and a compact size make the printer a welcome addition to any desktop. If you recognize how plastic cards can benefit your operation, but have been waiting for printers to come down in price, size and complexity, your moment has arrived.
The SP35 card printer personalizes up to 120 full-color and up to 500 one-color cards per hour. Despite its fast operation, this attractive printer weighs less than nine pounds and is easily transportable, letting you print cards in a confined workspace.
The SP35 card printer leverages the Datacard® exclusive Advanced Imaging Technology™ to produce vivid, life-like full or one-color photos, graphics and text across a card's entire surface. The technology uses optimized print ribbons and user-adjustable controls to yield smooth, uniform solid backgrounds, improved color matching with image capture devices, enhanced bar code printing and sharp reproduction of lines and fine text.
The SP35 card printer gives you optional magnetic stripe and integrated smart card capabilities, including contactless smart cards, with a simple field upgrade. These technologies can make your cards compatible with access control and other automated systems across your enterprise, creating new opportunities to increase security and efficiency. You can also purchase multiple printers now, knowing you can always upgrade to magnetic stripes and smart cards in the future.
• Microsoft® Windows® 98, 2000, Me and XP printer drivers
• One-sided, edge-to-edge printing
• Printer pooling (Windows® 2000 and XP only)
• Operator-replaceable printhead
• Continuous cleaning roller
• Advanced Imaging Technology™
• Datacard® Smart Driver™ printer driver
• 100-card, front-facing input hopper- .030 in. (.76mm) card thickness
• 20-card, front-facing output hopper- .030 in. (.76mm) card thickness
• Automatic card feeding
• Easy-access components, including quick-change ribbon cartridges
• Highly accessible card path
• Audio and visual message prompts (bi-directional communication)
• Datacard® proprietary print ribbons
• Full-color or monochrome imaging
• Online help and user documentation
• 18-month depot printer warranty
• 18-month printhead warranty
– No pass restrictions
– No prorating or printhead costs
• Full- or one-color printing
• Field-upgradeable magnetic stripe encoding (IAT or NTT)
• Field-upgradeable smart card personalization
• Magnetic stripe encoding and smart card personalization
• Customized service plans
• Additional ribbon cartridges